Monday, December 6, 2010

Critique


Who in the world would not take a pill if in pain? I certainly would. I am much of a ‘pain person’. My pain tolerance is as little as the size of a pea. The muscle, back and other physical pain that I have has been there for a long time. Although sometimes, I try not to take any pill but it’s to no avail. I cannot sleep and work on my chores if I keep on feeling uncomfortable everywhere in my body, most especially at my lower back. My friends suggested me seeing a doctor and having myself checked but I am too scared to know what exactly my illness is and was even told just to stop taking pain pills because that would definitely decrease my pain threshold and increase my dependence on it. At the same time, it could damage vital organs in my body such as my liver or kidney. So instead, they made me try to go into Energy Medicine.

Basically, the oriental healing is based from the Yuen Method allowing you to find your weakness, make corrections and find yourself well after. It can help you with pain relief, social anxiety, stress management, smoking cessation and many more. That during the healing process it may need some tapping where it can help you go into a neutral space. The neutral space as they mentioned is a place that is unconditional, that has no attachment and so natural regeneration, healing and rejuvenation can take place.



This video shows how fatigue and muscle pain is relieved by using this advanced form of healing modality, Energy Medicine.

That got my attention, no need to spend anything for pills or going to the doctor. I started to become interested about it and I tumbled over some videos on the internet while I research on the subject. Primarily, I must admit I did not understand what the speaker was saying. It was quite unclear. The audio was satisfactory but the video was unclear. I needed to play it again to grasp what he was telling the man. I just wished that the speaker directed his words to the audience, as if speaking to each one of us instead to the person who was in the video. I think that would produce a more satisfying effect as what I have experienced first hand with Paul.
On the other hand, with regards to the subject, it was something that everybody should learn and could do by themselves. The awareness of one’s problem could help you overcome not only your emotions but the pain that is physically present in your body. But you must first have a better understanding on how and where to determine your midline. That’s where everything starts. The center is a place of neutrality, when you are centered; your body works in utmost pace. In order to get into the midline you must free yourself, emptying yourself. Therefore, you just need to free yourself from destructions and start recognizing the problem in order to correct it. So probably, most of the aches we feel are psychosomatic. If we could find what distresses us the most, acknowledge it and then let it go, all pain will go away.

I have tried it. I have let go of the resentments and the burden I have felt – of course, one cannot do it in a blink. I needed to do it one step at a time, letting go of negative emotions little by little until I have felt I am not only emotionally healed, but the long standing pain that I have been feeling is gone! Chinese Energetics works! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment