Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life on a Maze Speed


Family is where we get our strength – the source of one’s happiness. All my life I dedicated it to them. Getting up early at a certain time, making sure to get my kids prepared for school, washing up, preparing breakfast, checking if they have all what they got before stepping out of the porch, or may it be less beneficial like spending talking to my friends on the phone. Whatever I do, it’s habitual - had been my daily regimen. I have engaged in this behavior because it is something I always do, I have to think about and decided that it is something necessary or useful or even fun because I am a mother.
Yet all of us may go through with some likes and dislikes. Some of us may complain if we even get the chance to relax and be joyful and seem not to have bliss for some time in our lives – if we are, it may have been externally happy. Entertaining these negative notions may cause us unwanted agony. Acquiring illness you haven’t thought you’d be likely to be crawled. Aptly to becoming unproductive with the way we weren’t used to be. Basically, if your attitude is not right, nothing else is right and you have to lose even before you start. The human mind can hold only one thought at a time prominently. So, since there is nothing to be gained by being negative, be positive.

As the years go by, we are moving ahead of line too, getting aged so fast and becoming afraid of many things. I can’t deny to myself that I don’t want to die soon, hallucinating being killed in a burning building, don’t want to be in a train wreck or get cancer. I know that these kinds of fears are very normal, don’t you think? And yet, all of them are pretty unlikely, at least any time soon. So I guess, more realistically, this isn’t helping me how to even accomplish anything. I wasn’t strong enough to do everything on my own to be able to free myself from these threats of life until a friend introduced Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Chinese Energetics. By using the tapping of the fingertips – applying the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) in a certain area of our body allows you to clear out the negative emotion and thus achieve wellness. And with the help of Energy Medicine let you discover your weakness and make corrections and find yourself better and well.
I realized, if I continue to worry, what will happen to my kids – what kind of life ahead awaits them? So now, living a life at 50’s is never than a fulfilling. As soon I took advantage of these modalities my perspectives have changed, less worries and have thought of letting life takes its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment