Friday, December 10, 2010

Is this indisputable or just a Riddle?

When I first heard about Pranic Healing, confusion rises so as to curiosity. I became skeptical on how it works or if it does really affect into human lives. So I began to look into it so as not to become anxious too. It’s stated that this method of energy healing beneficial when it is used for common illness - that during a healing session, the practitioner may have transferred prana which is called breath, by way of touch from themselves to the person who is being treated. It seems like your tissues and cells are restored and get back your normal function when they are ignited by powerful force. Then it goes detoxification and encourages releasing toxins from our body. This sounds really convincing that you might want to try it yourself. But this doesn’t persuade me at all.


Surprisingly, my fiancé has mentioned being healed by this Powerful Energy healing. Way back in College when he was in his sophomore years, he was vigorously volunteering for social action, an organization for the indigent where they offer medical assistance and any other beneficial aid. He noticed when a group of people gathered in an area where many of them are at the state of bewilderment. There were gentlemen raising their hands acting as faith healers but there weren’t but Pranic healers - curing people from distress and all sorts of illness.
This has been too good to be true for me. I have tried a lot of ways to keeping myself physically, spiritually and mentally healthy such as doing yoga, exercise and swimming and many other forms of becoming fit as a fiddle in and out. More often than not some may have somehow helped me get rid of distress and lessen the burden because working at least 12 hours or more a day will definitely lose your stamina and worse may have become irate all day everyday. You are to think of having the best treat for yourself- getting a massage to alleviate the pressure of everyday life and take as many vitamins for supplement. At the same time as what we all know keeping ourselves burnt out from work may keep us from getting our regimen depleted.
Apparently, since my fiancé is a person with great belief in God, he came to question himself if it does work for him. No doubt but he has been healed, as if like you are totally free from distress right on that moment and your quest to becoming a more spiritual, positive being has mounted. He couldn’t explain and was in shock right after how he was healed. Being a great believer of God and actively a member of the Church, he seems to know how to get strength and courage when troubles come a long his way. But healing (Pranic) really worked. It did give him a conclusion after all his speculations.
I am still puzzled and wanted to try it myself. I wanted to know how my lower back will be healed; my scoliosis has driven me insane that I could hardly get up. This might actually work on me since it did to my fiancé.

No comments:

Post a Comment